Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chanel Taboo

Today I am VERY excited to show you my latest addition to the collection - Chanel Taboo. I had a biopsy today and decided I needed a pick-me-up and boy am I glad I made that decision!

As a comparison, Taboo is along the lines of OPI's Every Month is Oktoberfest. the first coat has a similar dark blue hue. Taboo turns out to be a more saturated purple though.

It also has a faint magenta and blue fleck to it which is really pretty. The fleck isn't apparent unless you catch it in the right light. If you look at the edge of the bottle and my index finger you can see what I mean.

As usual, the formula is great. This could actually be a one coater if you wanted but I always prefer two.

What do you think? Will you be investing in Taboo?



No comments:

Post a Comment